From spray dryers, elevators and chain conveyors to screens with light vibration, silos with mechanical filling and cyclones – the EGV is suitable for use in a wide range of applications in all sectors in non-pressurised processes and processes with low vacuum or overpressure (up to 50 % of min. response pressure). The standard burst pressure is 0.1 bar at 22°C (71.6°F).
When pressure rises, the REMBE® explosion vent EGV opens at the defined breaking point and releases pressure out of the vessel into the surrounding area.
• High venting capacity and full bore opening due to low surface weight.
• High stability and opening speed through integrated bionic structure.
• Direct installation of the REMBE® explosion vent even on bended vessels prevents accumulation of deposits and bacteria formation. No complicated flange constructions required.
• Adapts perfectly to your process due to the wide range of EGV geometries available.
• Quick and easy installation as EGV is torque independent. No additional counter frame required.
• Significant space savings due to the integrated gasket and frame in the REMBE® explosion vent.
• Guaranteed leaktight integrity. Independently verified
EC type examination certificate no. FSA 04 ATEX 1538 X
SIL equivalent: SIL 4